VTA Wellcard Member ID Number is 320003550. You will need this number to create your own id card, create your own provider directory, etc.
Hello VTA Member, Families, Extended Families and Friends!
Welcome to WellCard Health – your connection to incredible savings on health care.
Use your WellCard Health membership to access up to 50% in immediate savings on a wide range of health and wellness services for you, your family and friends. Print your membership card and start saving today!
If you have any questions about your account, please Contact Us.
With WellCard Health’s pharmacy savings, it’s easy to reduce health care costs for the entire family. More than 59,000 nationwide pharmacies accept WellCard Health, giving you and your family access to our pre-negotiated prices on the prescription medications you might otherwise pay for at full-price. We call it WellCard Health. You’ll call it empowering.
- Automatic supplemental health care coverage for all family members.
- Instant savings of up to 50% on prescription drug prices.
- Access to convenient mail order service that saves members an average of 20% off regular prescription drug prices.
- Confidentiality you can trust, as our discount prescription program is HIPAA compliant.
Teeth health is an important part of your family’s overall wellbeing. With WellCard Health, you’re now empowered with the access to DenteMax quality dental care at pre-negotiated savings of 20% to 40% off of nearly all general dentists’ and specialists’ standard fees. Our members get access to these savings at over 80,000 credentialed dentists nationwide for a wide range of dental care:
- Preventive and diagnostic: oral exams, cleanings, X-rays)
- Restorative: fillings, inlays, and crowns
- Endodontic, Periodontics, and Prosthodontics
- Oral surgery
The dental discount plan is not insurance, which keeps it simple and convenient for our members to enjoy. Start saving today!
- No administrative forms or hassles.
- No red tape. Members get immediate access to WellCard Health’s reduced dental health care costs as soon as they join.
- No limits on the number of times a member can see a dental care provider.
- No waiting. WellCard members can start using our supplemental health coverage as soon as they receive their ID card.
- No age restrictions.
*Fees are for visits to a general dentist and prices may vary by region, provider, and specialty. Retail Cost is based on a survey of dental offices and other published fees. Members should confirm fees and provider participation prior to visiting the dentist.
Samples are not a guarantee of savings. Payment required at the time of service.
OUTLOOK Vision Services is a discount vision program. Over 10,500 optical centers offer average discounts of up to 50% off the regular retail price of eyeglasses, contact lenses, sunglasses, and corrective surgery (Lasik, RPK, etc.). The Outlook Vision network includes major chains and independent eye care centers. In addition to local retail optical providers, Outlook Vision also has a mail-order contact lens program for the convenience of our members. Members may save substantially off retail prices by ordering replacement contact lenses from this service.
- Nationwide vision care discount network consisting of over 10,500 providers including both private practice providers and optical retailers such as Sears Optical, JC Penney Optical, Target Optical, LensCrafters, Eye Masters, For Eyes Optical, WalMart Vision and most Pearle Vision locations.
- Average discounts of up to 50% off on frames, prescription lenses and sunglasses.
- Mail-order contact lenses replacement program.
- Discounts on corrective surgery.
- Purchase as often as you like.
- Choose from the most popular frames, tints and lenses.
- Immediate savings at point of purchase.
- Discounts are applied at the point of sale.
- No paperwork.
- 100% guaranteed satisfaction for 30 days.
- Membership includes the entire family.
WellCard Health gives you access to up to 50% on a wide range of health services, including access to pre-negotiated pricing at 410,000 physicians and over 45,000 ancillaries that include lab testing, X-rays, imaging services, durable medical equipment, and home health care. With WellCard Health, members enjoy supplemental health coverage that makes it simple to reduce health care costs.
Our comprehensive health care alternative includes access to participating providers specializing in a wide range of health care concerns, such as weight loss, infertility, pediatrics, family care, allergies, dermatology, and internal medicine. WellCard Health members have unlimited access to health care savings, no matter how many times they visit one of our participating providers. It’s easy to start saving today!
The Imaging service is the premier radiology services company that offers you high-quality, low-cost imaging solutions. We offer savings of up to 70% on MRIs, CTs and Ultrasounds for those who are uninsured, those who carry high deductible health plans and those who wish to self-pay. We have a network of over 3,000 fully credentialed and accredited imaging facilities nationwide that enable us to offer you imaging tests at up to 70% off the usual and customary prices.
There are no hidden charges or enrollment fees – you simply tell us what location of the country you would like to go to for your diagnostic imaging test and we will schedule it for you at a convenient location and at a significantly reduced cost.
WellCard Health empowers you with access to lab test results once only available to your doctors. With your membership, you can now use MyMedLab for efficient, affordable, and confidential medical laboratory testing. This easy-to-use service allows you to browse a wide array of medical laboratory tests, so that you can become informed on both tests and diseases. As part of our supplemental health coverage, you also now have the ability to purchase medical lab tests for you and your family at pre-negotiated savings of up to 50% off regular pricing. MyMedLab’s online solution is centralized around the PHR—Personal Health Record—system and allows WellCard Health members to see specific test results in order to more easily monitor the overall health of their entire families.
- Quality and confidentiality are guaranteed!
- Savings of up to 50% of retail prices
Tests are available for all types of laboratory tests without a physician’s order, and at nearly half the typical cost.
Order online or by phone, saving you both, time and money
- No co-pays
- No deductibles
- You DON’T need a medical exam
- You DON’T need a prescription
Members can take advantage of direct-to-consumer laboratory testing with this service, with savings of up to 50% to reduce health care costs for the entire family.
All lab tests are performed by nationally recognized and CLIA Certified laboratories. As with all WellCard Health services, our lab testing service is HIPAA compliant. This means you and you alone decide who receives the results.
Medical bills often contain confusing codes and language that make it difficult for many people to review their bill for accuracy.
As part of our ongoing effort to help members reduce health care costs, we offer a medical bill review and negotiation service that gives members access to patient advocates with the knowledge and experience to save them money on medical bills. The bill negotiating service finds errors on 80% of the bills we review and saves customers an average of $3,000.
WellCard members enjoy access to the following advantages when it comes to medical bills:
- Any medical bill over $500 is eligible for review and negotiation.
- Free medical bill review to help you organize and understand medical expenses including identifying billing errors and overcharges
- A personal advocate, with an average of 30 years’ experience, who will negotiate with doctors and providers on your behalf
- Special pricing for WellCard savings members. Negotiation fee reduced to 30% of total savings with WellCard membership
- Risk free savings: if you don’t save money, there is no fee for our service.
- Is not insurance and does not replace insurance, nor does it affect your relationship with your medical provider.